- Log into cPanel.
- In the Mail section, click Forwarders.
- Under Email Account Forwarders click Add Forwarder.
- On the Add a New Forwarder page:
- Enter the email name and select the domain for the address.
- Select Discard and send an error to the sender (at SMTP time).
- Enter the failure message you would like users to receive.
- Note: If you do not wish for users to receive an error message, click Advanced Options and select Discard (Not Recommended).
- Click Add Forwarder
How to create no-reply e-mail address
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
How to create e-mail
To create an email account: Log into cPanel. In the Mail section, click Email Accounts. In...
How to add your e-mail to your mobile device or e-mail client
Many people get stuck when their trying to connect their e-mail accounts to their computer or...